Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SYM benefit block

Started by Gardrew [2429596] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Gardrew [2429596]

Symbiotic Ltd. does not show the third purchased but still inactive benefit block (third circle segment still grey instead of white).
I have bought the whole third block, but there is no indication of it, while the other stocks I've seen do show the bought but inactive blocks as white.

 

 

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I can reproduce this for SYM but not for EVL. I will ask Oksana to check.

 

 

 

Thanks!

IndyCision [2597200]

He is referring to the central circle not updating to say how many of your blocks are active.

The white part is missing on SYM to show that there is another inactive block owned which will not be paid out this cycle, it made the space for it but left it black.