Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Building nnb in crimes 2.0

Started by LonelyAmanda [2601198] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
LonelyAmanda [2601198]

Does anyone have any thoughts on building your nnb? Mine has been the same 140 (perks and merits included) ever since I switched to crimes 2.0. As it’s very easy to go to jail, I think this is the reason why I can’t increase it. I have 100 skill in everything available 

 

Any advice or comments would be very welcome. 

Salvia [279547]

I too have 100% skill in Crimes 2.0.  Working Cracking and Dead Body.  Just started busting again doing low level, low time.  No NNB increase yet. No NNB increase yet.  Sorry to be not much of a help.  NB 90,  NNB 80.

IndyCision [2597200]

Just stick to the crimes that you fail the least with.

 

I do all of the disposals, send out a spam wave of the highest 4 types (and then abandon anything which isn't affluent or professional), and all of the highest encryption cracking crimes.

 

If there is nerve left, shoplift anything that has no security.

IndyCision [2597200]

It definitely did with Crimes 1.0, I don't believe staff have confirmed or denied that it still does for 2.0

(or if they did, I missed it)

Bruneau [2904573]

I have been on Crimes 2.0 the whole time I have been playing and my NNB increases every 90-120 days. It's been taking longer each time, ofc. I think I'm at 75/80 NNB rn

Beerson [1576144]

The increase is partially RNG, it can happen sooner for some and later for others given the same CE progress, so just be patient.

 

In terms of pushing higher NNB, just do the newer crimes, look at Emforus guides to see which variations give the most Exp and do those, it isn't completely figured out like 1.0 was, so there's a lot of give, it'll just happen on it's own based on RNG, which is a terrible choice imo but whatever.

 

I've been at 80 for 3 months now, I imagine it'll get slower the higher we go until we get new crime with hopefully higher exp sometimes next year (if we're lucky).