Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Req]Sci-fi books recommendation

Started by Ahky [3038289] on in Art & Literature.

4 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Ahky [3038289]

Kinda wanna read something like cyberpunk but not quite. Even if it is just recommend it, id take a look. 

Bartholomew52 [3855214]

I have a new one called THE PECULIAR CASTAWAY.  It's a fun sci-fi style book about an alien sent to observe earth that crashes during a storm during the golden age of piracy and becomea a pirate. 

Wardon98 [3688456]

https://www.youtube.com/@QuinnsIdeas

nothing to do with Cyberpunk but I think you should give this and his works a chance. If you like what he is talking about then read every single book he is talking about. Then watch every movie he talks about. Then watch video of his.

I cant believe how good his channel is. I have never seen a YouTube channel that brings together the best works of a genre and explains them so well, so captivatingly.