Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Items

Started by FattyPig6969 [3854846] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
JustJohn69 [3807222]

You can increase chance of items appearing by spending merit points .

Have found some high value stuff. Last good one was a anti tank gun 🎉

aessedai82 [3436693]

Same here - sometimes a few days would pass before a face mask appears.

 

I end up only looking at it using TornPDA every other week instead of every day.

 

Some players would suggest putting merits into awareness but that only increases the chance of you finding something not the quality of the items found. So, I'm inclined to spend merits on other stuff instead.

Kaedynn [3253015]

I've been letting my items build up the last few weeks.Got 39 so far. Figured if I leave them there like seeds, an SE will grow at some point :P

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

I live by this theory as well. I swear if you already have items they spawn more.

 

everytime I gather the items it goes days between items it seems.