Looking for a Banking Buddy!
10/10 merits 2B bank space
Open to different time periods if wanted
Asking 80/20 interest split
Current bank term finishing in 5 days
Shoot me a message on here if interested!
Started by wildsider [3625470] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Looking for a Banking Buddy!
10/10 merits 2B bank space
Open to different time periods if wanted
Asking 80/20 interest split
Current bank term finishing in 5 days
Shoot me a message on here if interested!
So ur giving the 2b for us to invest. But take 80%when done. Am I reading that correctly?
I can’t believe I missed this, no. I take 20%
I can’t believe I missed this, no. I take 20%
I'm interested. Can I DM you
Another Applicant here! one month old and lvl23. almost always active. Dm me for more info.