Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail lols

Started by Ahab [1735214] on in Tools & Userscripts.

17 replies · 845 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
Ahab [1735214]

A very less hastily thrown together script for the lols.... press enter to bust, press again to bust next person, press enter again to bust next person etc etc

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Bustr script being used in gif isn't needed

 

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Ahab/Jail_lols

 

edit to note

I would reach across pages instead of having manual intervention for that but we are not allowed to. Even though we can get the data legally and add players to the page legally, actually doing anything with them even having to manually click the bust/bail buttons twice (opening miniprofile?) and letting torn handle everything is a no go.

Ahab [1735214]

Couple of updates
Updated to have a button (still works via enter key)
Removes players not from you busting them and adds to the player list (not in order they just get stuck on the bottom)

Nerve slider so you can set your bust cost
Some style updates to the input
Seems to work on mobile

Ahab [1735214]

Yeah maybe, It shouldn't impact anything. I just need it to see if it happens to me again before updating.

rottenstock [748455]

I have the hardness and nerve options at the top of the screen but I don't see the "hardness" section on my screen.  does this have to be enabled?

auboli77 [2733043]

Script stopped working for me. Did some checking and it seems torn changed class of nerve bar value. I changed it from '[class*="bar-value"]' to '[class*="barValue"]' and it works again. Not sure if anything else was changed.

 

PS: Super useful script to make busting easy, great work.

Ahab [1735214]

It's if you are using the new flyout sidebar, I changed the selector to something that will work on both.