Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Credits Missing

Started by F4Y541-E14 [1566122] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

F4Y541-E14 [1566122] ×1

F4Y541-E14 [1566122]

Hi,
I was completing a few missions I had stacked for the day, I started out with almost 2k mission credits, and was supposed to earn about 300 creds by the end of it. However, when I check my credits again, I see that I only have 600 available...

 

I'm sure I haven't bought anything, it hasn't come up on my logs. I'm guessing the credits disappeared somehow. Is there any way for me to get some assistance regarding this matter? 

 

Many thanks, 

F 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You completed two contracts and received the credits for both contracts.

 

11 HOURS AGO
23:35:26 - 22/08/25  F4Y541-E14 completed the Duke contract 'Hands Off' (Expert) and received $210,000 and 105 mission credits
12 HOURS AGO
23:27:04 - 22/08/25  F4Y541-E14 completed the Duke contract 'Massacrist' (Expert) and received $60,000 and 32 mission credits
10 DAYS AGO
22:56:30 - 12/08/25  F4Y541-E14 completed the Duke contract 'Estranged' (Expert) and received $110,000 and 67 mission credits

 

 

User ID Time Created Type Value before Value after Value Script
1566122 2025-08-22 23:35:26 Missions credits 550 655 105 /loader2.php?sid=missions
1566122 2025-08-22 23:27:03 Missions credits 518 550 32 /loader2.php?sid=missions

Mentions: F4Y541-E14 [1566122]