🔥 [SVC] Professional Custom Design Services for Torn Players 🔥
🎨 Looking to stand out in Torn City? I provide high-quality custom design services tailored for every need, whether you’re an individual player, a faction, or a company.
My goal is to create designs that are unique, eye-catching, and perfectly matched to your theme or identity.
✅ What I Offer:
• Custom Profile Pictures (PFP)
• Company Banners
• Faction Banners
• Profile Signatures
• Forum Signatures
💰 Pricing:
From 5M – 40M depending on the complexity and details.
I guarantee you’ll get maximum quality for your investment.
✨ Why Choose Me?
• Custom-tailored designs (no templates)
• Flexible style (minimalist → flashy)
• Fast delivery with top quality
• Reliable communication
⚠️ Payment Policy:
• I only accept Torn City Cash (TCT).
• No DP / no half-payment required.
• You’ll receive a clear watermarked preview first.
• Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied.
• Final payment only after approval.
📩 How to Order:
Just DM me with your request (ideas, themes, inspirations). If unsure, I can suggest creative directions for you.
👤 IGN: ⛧REYY_TERSAKITI⛧