But what does that have to do with your decision to comment? There are plenty of people who have joined too recently to fight in territory wars, but no one judges them for that alone. You're being called out for having done nothing yourself yet still having the undeserved confidence to pass snide judgements on the accomplishments of those who have achieved more than you ever will. You're acting like a clown, though if you walk away from this with some humility and self-reflection I have hope that one day you may become something more. That choice is yours to make.
Remember TT wars...?
Started by -Atlas- [14297] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I love seeing it. Not everything needs to be driven by income and growth. Sure, there's no catching the titans without growth and it's very important. Just raw numbers go up is needed. But also, play the game. Have fun. I'd like to think for my age that my TT stats are alright but there's been shenanigans with friends. The amount of actual real TT wars I've done has been minor defensive things against factions that had no plan and no real ability to carry though.
#bringbackTT
Kicking ass and haveing fun!
Well that was embarrassing. Was there any sort of gameplan here?
Hopes and dreams I believe
They weren’t even half way there, but they were, in fact, living on a prayer.
Apparently very few ranked wars as well
Ranked war hits does not include ranked war assists. I've thrown plenty of smokes in our wars but I joined Xenon when I was 1m total stats so for the months before I got to 100m I usually didn't have targets in RW.
alright man i respect the attempt to make the game fun but being the king of smokes thrown aint shit lmao
Tert wars are fun
This Rouge guy seems like the type of player that will bitch and moan if bountied all though Halloween.
let's find out.
A nice change of pace and helped some get a feel for real walls considering you typically only see fakes now.
I know offertory irl he would never do that 😈
About the saddest thing I’ve seen in a while
Boy started moving boxes in an Amazon warehouse, suddenly thinks he’s Jeff Bezos
Go in and see if anyone would back up that faction. Someone backed up. End of story.
Coming in while our leaders were sleeping and we were 24 hours out from ranked was a judicious play as well. Force a faction that doesn't term to chose between one of the two wars
Gaybeansbeforebed This dude is an old fart in a little boys body