Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bugged

Started by jaxonslaine [3525640] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
jaxonslaine [3525640]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I've read the forum post, so before you tell me, I know, I saw bogie say that if someone went offline for 7 days, they become a mission target. That person can come back and be active by the time you accept the mission, and it'll make you think it gave you an active player; however, the guy I've been given has not only been active for a month whereas I received the mission a few days to a week ago, but he's also 7bil BS while I'm sitting at a cool 400k id like to get some help about this and maybe get clued in into how this is fair

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

As far as I can see all your active missions are completed, can you please specify what exact mission that was?