Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED

Started by BuBuMeow [3180717] on in Attacking.

12 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

BuBuMeow [3180717]

Buying losses 320K/each  

 

Will pay when checking Events - please do 3-4 hits only per person! I will reach out if I need more thanks!

BuBuMeow [3180717]

[OPEN] Buying losses 300K/each

 

Will pay when checking Events - please do 2 hits only per person! I will reach out if I need more thanks!

BuBuMeow [3180717]

Buying losses 320K/each  (11 hits left

 

Will pay when checking Events - please do 3-4 hits only per person! I will reach out if I need more thanks!