Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

script to lock specific weapons?

Started by uwulya [3768564] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
uwulya [3768564]

Does anyone have a script to prevent specific weapons in your inventory from being added to the item market/bazaar/etc? I have one that will prevent you from doing so for all of one type of item, but nothing that will lock a certain one and let you get rid of the rest. 

 

(I sold my personal macana to big al's and I am, safe to say, despondent) 

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

There's not one out there that I'm aware of but if you want to send me your script I can probably modify it to lock a specific weapon.