NONE OF YALL COULD BEAT ME OR MY WIFE IN A FIGHT.
THEY TRIED TO CENSOR ME.
I WAS THE MOST TRENDING FOURM IN TORN CITY
I WANT SMOKE.
YOU CAN Bounty me
Insult me
Kill me
Mug me
BUT YOU CAN'T.
YOU CAN NOT BEAT MASON!!!!
Love,
Mason
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Mason [2843756] ×1
NONE OF YALL COULD BEAT ME OR MY WIFE IN A FIGHT.
THEY TRIED TO CENSOR ME.
I WAS THE MOST TRENDING FOURM IN TORN CITY
I WANT SMOKE.
YOU CAN Bounty me
Insult me
Kill me
Mug me
BUT YOU CAN'T.
YOU CAN NOT BEAT MASON!!!!
Love,
Mason
You’re all wasting your time if you think you can take Mason without going through me first.
We don’t fold. We don’t back down.
You can stack bounties, spam hits, talk all the trash you want—
but at the end of the day, we’re still standing.
Mason & Kixxed = undefeated duo.
Run it up.
— The Wife
My with burned everything we ever loved for the sake of drugs and booze .
Graved - spam
(Also sorry I need to quote this comment too, the bug in looking for is if the bulleted text gets hold on quote.) Hi just testing formatting here because:
Mentions: Mason [2843756]
Test quote of bulleted items, cannot reproduce issue 🤷♀️