Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory api bug?

Started by soko [420562] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

soko [420562]

I noticed while checking torn/territory in apiv2 that sectors are incorrect? Sorry to bother anyone but could this be a bug?

 

 

splent [2088243] Admin Staff

Thanks for the report. 

I just looked at the all 4000+ territories. It looks like in API v1 and on the site, Sectors start as 1-2-3-4..., but in API v2 they start as 7-6-5-4...etc.

So it looks like they're in the reverse order for some reason.

I'll apply a fix shortly and let you know when it's done.

I just need to verify there are no other inconsistencies.

 

Thanks!