Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hockey draws? Bookies

Started by Shroominkid [525188] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shroominkid [525188]

I know the NHL doesn't allow draws. Im seeing draw bet lines on games coming up in October. All the games in hockey have draws, I mostly do bets in NHL so cant 100% say if non NHL does draws.

 

Is this a bug or wrong bet lines or something?its been bothering me. 

Shroominkid [525188]

Ahh I see, draw option is for a 3-3 regular time. I couldnt remember. Me seeing a draw option on hockey screwed my mind as thats been taken off the table for years now for a team to actually win on a shootout.

 

Thanks for clarifying