Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug in Slots

Started by HelaMarie [3784403] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

HelaMarie [3784403]

I was fooling around with the Slots, starting with some low 3k. Lucky me, in a few rounds I won around 21k. I went to bet 1k and suddenly the money went all the way down to 1k at once, so quickly that I thought "Oh damn, someone just attacked me and mugged me" but I check and no, all good, no attacks. I check the Slots again, I bet 10 coins in case it back, but no, nothing happen. 

It didn't bother me, I will not cry and demand some lame 20k but I just report it because what if someone win the jackpot and it do this mess?

No idea how it happen, it was literally pressing the 1k button of the slot. I have a screenshot to the moment I realized that was a bug but I doubt it will helps.

I'm on desktop, Windows, Brave browser in case it helps! 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

Hello - after looking into this there is no error here. You did in fact have winnings around $21k at one point, but then had a series of losses that brought you back down to $1,402. Thanks!

 

02:24:41 - 29/08/25     HelaMarie gambled $1,000 on the slot machine and won $2,000 with: Chocolate, Bat, Duck (Pinata x2)
02:24:45 - 29/08/25     HelaMarie gambled $1,000 on the slot machine and won $20,000 with: SMG, Car, SMG (Drive By x20)
02:24:50 - 29/08/25     HelaMarie gambled $10,000 on the slot machine and won $20,000 with: Bat, Chocolate, Duck (Pinata x2)
02:24:54 - 29/08/25     HelaMarie gambled $10,000 on the slot machine and lost with: Chocolate, Duck, Chocolate
02:24:58 - 29/08/25     HelaMarie gambled $10,000 on the slot machine and lost with: Bat, Duck, Bat
02:25:01 - 29/08/25     HelaMarie gambled $10,000 on the slot machine and lost with: Duck, Chocolate, Chocolate

 

User ID

Time Created

Money before

Money after

Value

3784403

2025-08-29 02:24:41

1,402

2,402

1,000

3784403

2025-08-29 02:24:45

2,402

21,402

19,000

3784403

2025-08-29 02:24:50

21,402

31,402

10,000

3784403

2025-08-29 02:24:54

31,402

21,402

-10,000

3784403

2025-08-29 02:24:58

21,402

11,402

-10,000

3784403

2025-08-29 02:25:01

11,402

1,402

-10,000

 

HelaMarie [3784403]

Interesting! Then probably was a problem of my equipment (or my brain) because I don't remember to bet like that but the logs don't lie! I will keep that page saved, thank you very much!