Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC Loot

Started by Luke_Warmwater [2388575] on in Bugs & Issues.

30 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sammy [1204156]

Sell the items stolen then???????? 

The payout value is based on the value of the items now in your faction armoury IF THEY WERE SOLD 

Luckily your in game name is a great way to describe your IQ 

Luke_Warmwater [2388575]

Disagreed. We stole the loot. We stole the money. The system should follow through with what it presents. Take it as a suggestion to somewhat mirror how real-life scenarios work, then. Take away the money amount, or take way the items, but don't make it look to the end user like they are supposed to gain both.

Sammy [1204156]

Okay lets crayon this for you.

If i am POOR AND HAVE NO MONEY and stole the crown jewels with 4 mates, wed all want an equal share. 

I cant pay my mates because I STILL HAVE NO MONEY. BUT WAIT i have the crown Jewels. 

Let me sell the Crown Jewels to get money. 

I now have $100,000,000 to split between me and my mates, but I DON'T HAVE THE CROWN JEWLES I STOLE AND THEN SOLD 


But I do have $20m as my equal share between me and my mates. 

OriginalValjean [2934750]

You stole the loot. You did not steal any money (in some scenarios). Your organisation has the loot and chooses to pay the criminals some money for stealing the loot for the organisation. The organisation can sell the loot whenever it wants, or use it in other ways. This seems to mirror real-life crime gangs? Or do you expect gang members to steal things for their gang leader and then not get any money from the gang leader for their effort.

Luke_Warmwater [2388575]

The interface shows money gained, and loot gained. But you only get one. That's the point.
We'll sell the items on our invisible Faction Bazaar, then.
Otherwise, our faction finances will continue to dwindle.

OriginalValjean [2934750]

Where does the interface show money gained and loot gained?

 

I think it shows loot gained by faction and then money paid out by faction to members (based on % of value faction gained with the loot).

Freddo [2058023]

A member of leadership sells them, deposits the cash and adjusts their balance accordingly to add it to faction funds. Do you live under a rock?

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

I am locking this thread - this is Bugs & Issues, and any discussion about a posted topic should be brought elsewhere. Thank you.