Whats the best use of nerve to get the most xp?
Started by Tng_14 [3920504] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Whats the best use of nerve to get the most xp?
There's two types of xp, regular xp you get from fighting etc and crime experience. Gaining crime experience increases the natural nerve bar as it progresses and enables you to achieve better outcomes, or rather, fail less in the more difficult crimes, which is why I would personally do all of the crimes in the order in which they appear on the list. Personally, I'd also get them to SKILL level 100 before moving on to the next.
This guide is fantastic for all crimes.
IMO, the best use of nerve is to go through each crime, 1 at a time, starting with SFC, then Bootlegging, then Grafitti, etc, and max each one out to 100. Then go through and claim all the uniques you missed. Then start working on your busting.
That is the most efficient way to do it, and objectively the best way. Subjectively that's a grind and it is more boring that way so you should follow your little criminal heart.
Personally, I enjoy the wheel of lame and I am boring, so I am doing it the most efficient way.