Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BANNER SERVICE

Started by leo_63 [3917016] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
leo_63 [3917016]

Providing Banner making services for company and factions, mail for placing an order.
affordable price and fast delivery.

Smaples are posted below in the replies.

Base amount 3M + additional charges mentioned below

125k per frame 

5k for color

10k for minor details 

20k for major details

100k for it being static/still

200k for being animated/moving

and the stuff is AI generated not hand drawn.

Also 20-40% down-payment is mandatory.

Ultr4Vi0let [2887202]

There are many artists providing the same service as you, I'd advice to add some examples of your work so people can see if they like it better than others and can decide. 

Sly [2147847]

You have no profile picture, no profile art, the company your in has no banner... brother we have nothing to go on here.

Show us what you can do!

leo_63 [3917016]

Ok, I'll try to add some samples, but each sample style may differ as they are made based on what the customer wants.

And I didn't have any profile pic 'cause I didn't want to put one at that time also

The company I work for is unrelated to this work; they are separate entities.

Albi1Pound [3816536]

Very convenient and affordable! i was really difficult with what i wanted and he was professional and courteous throughout the entire encounter! 10 out of 10 will shop again!!