I asked one of my faction mates if this also happens to them fortunately not. 2.0 does work still. [image: snipboard.io]
Chat 3.0 not loading
Started by Frosteez [1872045] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Does it do the same thing if you turn off your addblockers/extensions.
Chat 3.0 runs through an external service which you may be blocking.
I did turn off every extension just now and it's the same[image: snipboard.io][image: snipboard.io]
Did you refresh the page after turning them off (just in case) - Ctrl+F5 if that is Chrome
Side note - are you behind a firewall which may be blocking sendbird? (Don't know if you can try tethering or joining a different internet connection to eliminate that as the cause)
Please check the following:
- try in an incognito window
- clear your cache/cookies and hard refresh your browser (Ctrl+F5)
- ensure you have no adblockers that may be running, and nothing is blocking Sendbird service
I did even open a new tab, cleared cookies and cache. Also it happened suddenly, I was browsing the forums and suddenly chat didn't work. It only happened like 3 or 4 hours ago. I also did try on a different browser (Brave) and it's working just fine. I'll try to tweak some things and see if something will work
Update: Reinstalling chrome fixed it, thank you
I've been having a lot of lag with chat 3.0 today too but sendbird shows no outages 🤷♀️
My nordvpn threat protection blocks chat and forums
check your antivirus/firewall settings and maybe try changing your dns.
Never had issues with adblockers either.