Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar not loading

Started by OneStrangeGuy [3696702] on in Bugs & Issues.

22 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

My bazaar is suddenly not loading items properly for me or my customers and its appearing 90% blank

 

BypXByp [3243346]

This has been happening to me for months as well but I just assumed it was one of my scripts and haven't bothered testing.

Hornz [2220919]

I guess I assumed this had been known a long time ago. It's been an issue for me for many months. It seems to be an issue only for bazaars with a tall descriptions. The items aren't "hidden" per say, but there's a large blank area with a small window of viewable items you have to precisely scroll though. 

 

This isn't directly related to the bug, but the fact that the option to view or hide bazaar descriptions and profile signatures are linked together is crazy. These should clearly be separate options. 

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

i have see this  and refreshing the page fixes it. but this time its like the whole top half of my bazaar is completely blank with nothing there. changing the category or anything wont fix it. so hopefully they can have a fix soon as this was a huge seller for using my bazaar (other than my hate for math)

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

searching for an item seems to clear this up and remove that gray area and bring the item searched for to the top. not sure if that helps but i figure the more info the better as this would be great to get fixed asap

VAL [3275003]

I'm having the same issue.  It happens without any scripts loaded, as I logged into my Chrome browser on Android (Google Pixel 9) instead of my normal TornPDA app.  Most likely is a text issue, as I don't have any images loaded on my bazaar.

Gun_Ru [1075643]

It loads for me then goes blank.  On mobile.  I have the bazaar script loaded. But it does this on certain bazaars.   Some you can scroll back up and they reload, some dont. Other bazaars dont have any issues.  

 

 

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

looks like im not the first one to have this issue and its long running.... not sure how high on the list it is but its a real bummer i had to take my bazaar bio down to guarantee visibility (┬┬﹏┬┬)

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16310136&b=0&a=0

Monu8282 [2917986]

Seems im late to the party!

Having the same issue. Thought it might cause by the large image which I included in my bazaar bio. But now that's removed and still some of my customers saying the issue is still there.

 

Both Torn PDA and website having this issue. Pls resolve.

 

My Bazaar Link:

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2917986

 

Below are some player's bazaar which having the same issue: (for reference)

 

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3485561#/

 

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2203576#/

 

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=2978602#/

 

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userId=3060802#/

 

VAL [3275003]

Noticing something.  In my bazaar, I have the following:

 

 

Inexpensive and kind-

the motto of my mind

 

FORUM

 

Welcome to...

Valdori's

Valuables

and

Vitalics

 

Voila! A veritable vendor of vivacious value, vigilant in vital vocations: revivals for the vanquished, victories for vendettas, and vast varieties of valuables in my vibrant bazaar. Venture forth, fellow vagabonds, and verify the virtues of my vocation. Visit, value, and venerate- for in this vortex of violence and vice, victory awaits the valiant… and my verily vindicated stock of dollar value.

 

🩸Revives🩸

 

 

Regular Revives ($):

$1.8 million / 2 Xanax per success

$1 million / 1 Xanax per attenpt

 

Bulk Revives ($$):

10 revive minimum.

$1 million or 1 Xanax per success/attempt 

 

 

💰Trading💰

 

 

[Buying/Selling]

 

💊 Xanax 💊

 

💌 FHC 💌

 

📦 Donator Packs 📦

 

🐪 Plushies  🌸 Flowers  🎱 Drugs

🍫 Candy  ⚡E-cans 💪🏼 Enhancers

 

 

| PRICE LIST |

 

| SET TRADE |

 

| Bazaar |

 

 

💸 $1 Sales 💸

 

 

 

If I delete lines of text, it reduces the severity of it.   If I delete all the way to my bulk revive quote, it allows me to view my bazaar and the loading issue is only present at the top of the screen while scrolling items.

Mentions: 2500+ HoF Reviver | 2k+ revives | VAL's Vitalics