07:53:34 - 01/09/25 You sent $15,000,000 to -Bald-Ronin- with the message: 6969
Ended
Started by Austin_Cash [3304119] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
🍾🍾🎊🎊🍾🍾🎊🎊🍾🍾🎊👍👍👍 thanks !!
877
Now thats one lucky number lol
Anyway Congrats Ronin!👏
08:35:24 - 01/09/25 You sent a Donator Pack to Gimmecookies with the message: For being a gangster
Alright last round.... For 20 million...
Guess a number between 50,000 and 60,000
55,555
54321
56789
52169
Hmm it received 2xan just for commenting on one of you threads plus the mystery prize (which to me is like winning if that count) tho never won a dp.
I like participating in games/giveaway when on long flight.The idea of anticipating whether I'll win on any giveaway threads is very interesting. Given that it basically a game of chance so win or not its still fun to participate. Tho i usually forgot even entering and was surprised when got send something.
Well I'll be damn! I guess engaging in these games does pay off lol.
Thank you so much!
Now for the guessing game : 56789
56969
59999
Time to be ballsy and hope you picked 60k.
51234
50420
1
53696
58227