When I first walked into Torn City, I had nothing but the clothes on my back and hunger gnawing at my stomach. The streets were loud, dirty, alive with hustlers and predators. I didn’t know where I was going to sleep that night, or how I would scrape enough together for my next meal.
For a while, I begged—hand out, eyes low, hoping for mercy. Some threw me coins, others curses, but survival had no pride.
Soon I realized mercy wasn’t a currency that lasted long in Torn. If I wanted to live, I’d have to carve my name into the city with my own hands. Petty theft turned into stick-ups. Stick-ups turned into hits. Blood became a language, and I learned it fluently. My kill count rose, and with it, so did my reputation. People stopped seeing me as a nobody. They started fearing my name.
I found myself running schemes, then companies—dirty businesses that washed cash in the shadows. I wasn’t just surviving anymore. I was building.
That’s when I met him—UndeadBelial. Another outlaw, cut from the same torn cloth. He wasn’t just a partner; he was a reflection. Two wolves circling the same prey, realizing they’d be stronger hunting together.
The city began to notice the storm the two of us were brewing. And then came the man who could change everything—Keegzy123. A mafia boss with scars older than my career, he sized me up and didn’t see a beggar or a street thug. He saw potential. Respect. Fire. So he did what few would dare: he handed over his old territory.
But turf means nothing without soldiers. UndeadBelial and I needed muscle, loyal hands willing to spill blood for the cause. That’s when we reached out—calling in old debts, summoning old friends who owed us favors. Slowly, piece by piece, the family came together.
A new crime family was born in Torn City. And it didn’t take long for our names to start spreading. Every deal signed, every rival buried, every dollar laundered added to our legend. Our reputation rose. Our net worth soared.
From the dirt and hunger to running our own empire, we proved one thing above all:
In Torn City, only the ruthless rise.