Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiding out?

Started by Lucas_Franks [2530947] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 184 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
IndyCision [2597200]

As long as you accepted the mission they will be there in the players list visible to you to attack.

(or you can open their profile in the search box and attack them from there)

Did you go to the right country?

Who is the mission target?

Lucas_Franks [2530947]

Thanks for the idea, opening the profile and attacking only works in the country but sorted now! He never app read in the people list though which I thought was strange. 

Minus_One [2138053]

Mission targets are always inactive players, and inactives located abroad are hidden and generally can't be attacked.

 

You're given special permission to attack the target because the mission enables it, but the target remains hidden from the people list, apparently.

IndyCision [2597200]

Mission targets are USUALLY inactive players.

Some missions will give active targets too.

This particular mission gives inactive targets :)

Ken_Ichinaka [3312334]

Mission targets who are "hiding out" appear at the top of the list of people in that country, but are only visible to people who've accepted the mission.

Lucas_Franks [2530947]

Yeah, I know this, I was saying that this particular target wasn't at the top of the list, wasn't visible at all which is the first time I have come across that. Just a bug I guess, I was wondering if anybody had come across that?

Holf [1426381]

Mission target used to be highlighted in people list but doest appear to be now. Had to go back to mission to find and attack from mini profile.