The website torntargets was an important tool to get targets for chaining or attacking. So now with it being removed does anyone have any alternatives?
TornTargets Down?
Started by RIJU009 [3766289] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 42
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Candymonster [1632600]
· 22 likes ·
I use this Tornstatistics.com
Mentioned in this thread
RickRoll [2561334] ×1
Dunno what that is but sounds like illegal use of API keys. Most of us just make our own lists. I suggest building one off mission targets if nothing else. It auto filters good fair fights.
I use this
Mentions: RickRoll [2561334]
I kill opponents. Others are waste of e.
I think I have a faction mate working on an alternative. He’s made it for me on our faction page but I believe he spoke with IBF about doing it Torn wide.
Best to make your own lists. Easy enough to find targets, makes it easier because not everyone will have the same targets.
omg.... goodbye to TornTargets website.
this shit isnt working. cant login with API because he's censoring the KEY
Did I just gotta rickrolled in torn?
It helps when you use the correct key and press the log in button before disliking a post that was meant helpful.
Site works fine and unlike TornTargets, its active smh.
Vouch for Torn Radar, site is the business. API works fine, just need to use the correct one. Dev is cool too.
22 days old one.