Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Fast Russian Roulette

Started by flare [2195157] Officer on in Tools & Userscripts.

8 replies · 1.63k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
41
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
52 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Hey everyone!

Back with another release today. Premise of this one is pretty simple. Rather than waiting for the rr animation to go through this scripts adds a button that lets you shoot immediately.


[image: cdn.upload.systems]

Clicking it before a match starts or when its not your turn does nothing. Also im pretty sure this script is legal but if its not feel free to let me know and ill take it down

This also has no impact on the outcome of the game just lets you save the few seconds between shot's and freak some people out by how fast you shoot

Action shot:
[image: media2.giphy.com]


Download:
Script is free for everyone here (requires tamper monkey)

Updates:
  • All 3 shot types are now supported. Let me know if there's any issues as it would sometimes trigger on refresh, but it should be fixed
MR_L [2722938]
Why Mr_L… bro? :D
Updated: Script doesn’t work on iph and ipad split view.
just only work on ipad full screen.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
I can take a look into making it work on split view, but I do not own an ipad so wont really be able to test
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Yup that’s a bug I’ve seen aswell trying to fix it but an easy fix is just refreshing the page
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Hey phenomenal stuff! I honestly forgot about this script so its great someone came by and cleaned it up
Steppenwulf [2960257]
Awesome script, Flare!

I ran into it when one of my opponents was using it. He won his first 5 RRs vs me, and was pulling the trigger so fast, I felt like he was cheating the time-based RNG... I even reported him! But staff says it's not a violation, just to allay anyone's fears.

I chatted him up and he couldn't find the original source, but copied and pasted the code for me and I was able to get it running... trying to spread the word to RR heads, cause it speeds the process up so much if both parties are using it.