Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug (whatsapp)

Started by vieiravyny [2726496] on in General Non-related.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
vieiravyny [2726496]

Well, I have a Samsung Galaxy A15 and for a few weeks now its memory has been filling up on its own and fluctuating randomly, and more recently, WhatsApp has stopped opening. Could someone help me? If anyone has any idea what it might be. 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Did you join group chats, or did someone add you into group chats? I joined plenty of group chats related to work, and people in those groups often share photos, memes, or clips. So I turned off automatic saving in my settings.