Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dukes Safe

Started by BazzaBazza [3049436] on in Missions.

5 replies · 248 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
BazzaBazza [3049436]

Hi

I did a mission to defeat someone and interrigate for the code to dukes safe, I didnt realise it would need to be remebered and dont know it.

Can I find it anywhere or do I need to defeat him again?

thanks

BENGAL1 [2292332]

Lmao i made this mistake.. ended up having to attack the guy like 4 more times honestly it took me about 200e for that mission. But idm i like the idea of missions. I make sure I do each daily mission just gives me something other than just chasing money on this game lol.

Lucky-Gigabyte [3914869]

I defeated the person. But didn't remember the code. So attack him again again but he refused to tell me the code once again.. Can anyone know the code? Please help me with the code! 

Reyven [2559621]

In my case the person is refusing to give up the code. And I only have a day left on the mission! 😭 Send help! 😭