Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying Most Items!

Started by NinjaP6661 [3569758] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
NinjaP6661 [3569758]

                                                                  Welcome to NinjaP's Trading! 

Thanks for visiting the post. 

 

Currently, I'm just starting out my trading journey here in torn and I'd love to do business with as many of you as possible... What're the perks to doing business with me??? Super friendly Scottish guy. Online a large portion of the day so trades are quick - Current time zone is ICT (GMT+7), 100% mug free, Always up for a laugh when business has been complete. 

 

So... What am I looking to buy? Here's an example but not limited to;

  • Flowers 
  • Plushies
  • Drugs
  • Boosters
  • E-Dvds
  • Cans

 

You can find my full list of items here. 

 

I look forward to meeting you lovely folks and building some strong business relationships 💪