Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[COMPILATION] Racing Upgrades

Started by TheBaddestDude [3304983] on in Racing.

10 replies · 807 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
35
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheBaddestDude [3304983]

TLDR Version

 

Sequence of Class A cars to buy & upgrade

  • 45 upgrades/266 racing pts/car without safety
  • 53 upgrade/311 racing pts/car with safety

 

  1. Colina Tanprice (Dirt/LR/T3)
  2. Edomondo NSX (Track/SR/T3)
  3. Veloria LFA (Track/LR/T3)
  4. Edomondo NSX (Dirt/SR/T3)
  5. GT Volt (Track/LR/T3)
  6. Edomondo NSX (Track/SR/T2)
  7. Echo R8 (Dirt/SR/T3)
  8. Edomondo NSX (Dirt/LR/T3)
  9. Edomondo NSX (Dirt/SR/T2)

 

Credibility

 

02:49:03 - 04/09/25 You were awarded the honor: On Track

02:40:04 - 02/05/25 You were awarded the honor: Motorhead

09:02:04 - 15/11/24 You were awarded the honor: Checkered Past

15:29:04 - 26/10/24 You were awarded the honor: Wrecked

 

13:24:12 - 03/11/24 Your racing class increased to A

05:40:08 - 23/10/24 Your racing class increased to B

16:17:24 - 02/10/24 Your racing class increased to C

01:36:09 - 01/09/24 Your racing class increased to D

 

Compilation

 

Upgrades (continue racing)

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16324174&b=0&a=0

 

Mapping of old car names to new.

 

Tracks with dirt

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=16182454&b=0&a=0

 

Upgrades (credits to Anto)

https://prnt.sc/yLBh-Q4hMHc6

 

 

Another version from Discord

 

 

If you are super particular.

 

 

Please note the increase of racing skill points has changed. Besides position, duration of race, number of participants in a customs race also made a difference. 

Mentions: Help: Track types · Racing GUIDE - What to upgrade in each class?

Palestine [2578434]

Found his easier than i found theirs, so I appreciate it. Plus i took a simple screenshot and made it easy on myself for the future. One snap and i got it all.

Ewie [3596059]

You can follow the folowing guide it will help,.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16324174

 

With regards of the cars just do the necessary upgrades on the 

  • Colina Tanprice (Dirt Short T3): Mudpit

to go throught B class.

 

Then buy and Fully Upgrade a Edomondo NSX (Track/SR/T3) - and use this for your races till you have other cars avauilable,  I would recomend only dfoing track races if you looking for points.

 

After this  you can upgrade the colina (which is only usefull for mudpit in class A).   

 

Mentions: Racing GUIDE - What to upgrade in each class?

TheBaddestDude [3304983]

I did what you mentioned, but I found I needed fewer points to upgrade Colina Tanprice fully later.

 

I have no chance to retry to find out which is better though.

 

One thing to recommend is what alternative Class B car to go for besides Colina Tanprice as its price is forever going up. I bought it at 28.5M which was a steal, but at my age then, I emptied all my cash...

TheBaddestDude [3304983]

Edit to ditch T2 upgrades.

 

Save them for Safety upgrades.

 

Surprisingly, after the safety upgrades, the sequence of 3, 2, 1 parts lost after a crash is broken. Also the safety parts got lost first. I will show the logs as proof.

 

03:43:42 - 16/08/25 You crashed your Veloria LFA and lost the upgrades: Competition Polished Throttle Body

 

17:04:26 - 13/08/25 You crashed your Volt GT and lost the upgrades: Uprated Gaskets and Ported and Polished Head