Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Another Permanant Mark

Started by Darkfall [2465123] on in General Discussion.

98 replies · 4.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BigMac [991528] ×1 Cicero [1294600] ×1 Lyric [1679488] ×1 Lilith [1814138] ×1 Stretch [1846075] ×1 FidelCashflow [1993550] ×1 WalkingTarget [2077507] ×1 Dr_Bright [2285713] ×1 Revilo [2705361] ×1 AnubizNZ [3388065] ×1 Alaricdabald [3751486] ×1

Darkfall [2465123]

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

So… I’ve gone and done it.

 

I’ve had a tattoo done featuring my Torn alias and unique ID. Some people will probably think I’m mad, others might understand — but for me, it felt right.

 

Torn has been more than just a game. It’s been a constant in my life, and through it I’ve met people who have challenged me, shaped me, and at times even changed the way I see the world. The late-night chats, the friendships formed, the rivalries, the highs of victories, and the lows of losses — all of it has left its mark.

 

For better or worse, this community has influenced the person I am today. Some of the people I’ve met here will always stick with me, whether they know it or not. And that’s what this tattoo represents: not just the game itself, but the memories, the laughs, the arguments, the lessons, and the people who made an impact along the way.

 

A few shoutouts are deserved:

 

Cicero — I sold you losses in my first few hours on Torn. Instead of just paying me for my wasted energy, you gave me advice on what I should be doing to progress. That small moment stuck with me.

 

FidelCashFlow — while you were in Natural Selection you held a COVID-19 lockdown in Canada. Watching a faction single-handedly shut down an entire country inspired me to set my own goal: to one day be part of the greatest faction in Torn.

 

Stretch and the wider NS Leadership — thank you for the opportunity you gave me at such a young account age. I wouldn’t be here today without Natural Selection.

 

Revilo — my much more level-headed right hand. I’m glad I finally roped you into Torn; you’ve been my rock since day one.

 

Lillith, WalkingTarget, 🚨PUSH IN 30 SECONDS🚨 — Total Bankers will never be recreated. (RIP Elimination).

 

AnubizNZ, Lyric, AlaricDaBald, BigMac, and Dr_Bright — each of you has played a part in helping me build the faction and community I always dreamt of. Fluffy Kittens wouldn’t exist without you.

 

 

So yeah — another permanent mark. On my skin, and in my life.

 

TL;DR: I got a Torn related tattoo. Point and laugh.

 

 

Mentions: Alaricdabald [3751486] · AnubizNZ [3388065] · BigMac [991528] · Cicero [1294600] · Dr_Bright [2285713] · FidelCashflow [1993550] · Lilith [1814138] · Lyric [1679488] · Revilo [2705361] · Stretch [1846075] · WalkingTarget [2077507]

bzimor [2658357]

Next step: participate upcoming community event and show your wrist as a proof instead of a piece of paper for identity

bzimor [2658357]

If someone asks what it means, better say it was your prisoner tag to look less creepy rather than explaining what Torn is about.

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Doesn’t actually look half bad! Cleanly done as well. 


At some point I’m wanting an old republic tattoo done and may just sneak my torn ID in there somewhere as well, since changing my torn name it’s slowly taken over all other games I play as well(either DarthRevan or ScottishRevan if Darth is taken lol) 

Veneza [3721068]

Always good to see someone who never forgets to recognize and value the people who helped since the beginning. That’s rare these days. Respect, brother! GG