Im thinking that maybe we shouldnt have a community event (or 3) of the judges are not able to judge within a month. Kinda rude imo. Weve got 3 events that have been clised si ce the 17th waiting to be judged. Come on, be better
Community contests
Started by Jimbo138 [3055520] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
we have actually already judged these, just not posted it yet it's not typically the top priority though
You'll have to wait until a big dog gets fedded so they can make up the rewards for the events
While as a participant I would love to see like to see quicker judging of entries, I recognize and respect that most if not all of those involved in judging are also responsible for other areas of the game which are objectively more important.
I have pondered how it would be if the responsibility of judging a community event was passed on to a group of volunteer players and overseen by PrincessJulie or bogie, but I understand that would involve some ethical conflicts that may not be easily accounted for.
Can u speed up the gif a bit more
All im saying is they shouldnt have contests unless they can judge them in a timely fashion.
Easier than a comic strip request, but strange...here you go!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Damn. Beat me to it. We must see the same therapist.
alls im saying is if community events get cancelled for this u will never celebrate halloween again if i can help it <3
what can i say but
I normally don't enter any, but I really like my post card this year so yeah waiting kinda sucks. I assume I'll get nothing though so that makes it easier
we have actually already judged these, just not posted it yet
it's not typically the top priority though
Im pretty sure no one that's in any kind of power gives a shit what i say, but i understand your need to threaten me.
Same here. My first try, the editing absolutely sucks especially when you look and see how quickly all the ones in the past are judged
Mentions: Fedded Archives
i don't usually go aggro but truth is i really like community events even if i'm not the best at 'em. ignoring that the rewards are typically juicy af, they're a fun opportunity to get creative and silly. i will protect what is precious to me.
I totally get it. But i felt compelled to say something. There are 3 groups of people waiting for judgement. Maybe 3 is too many contests to run at the same time. Idk. If you want to mug the shit out of me because i want to express how i feel , im cool with it. Not my style, but hey, you do you