81 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Asemov[2270413]
· 23 likes · That's unfortunate, did you consider keeping your money? Edit: Ah, looked at their profile picture, I see what happened now. Goodluck in your future marriages OP.
RipleyWolf[3719564]
· 20 likes · Your networth peaked at 20m several months ago and has been steady at 1m for the last while. I smell bullshit.
Makkhoi[3652991]
· 5 likes · I am sorry, but I just can't get over this. Why would you give anyone 32m for a happy jump if you are shit poor and could use it yourself? Even more so, why would you go on a public …
my spouse I gave her upwards of a 100mil on the course of 3 months kept helping her and pushing her forward then she divorced me and blocked me and now I have got no cash no nothing and I live in a SHACK
I need ur help so anybody who have got money pls put bounties on her and help me regain what I had
So? this is a damn crime game. You offer someone the amount you are ok with losing. If they are loyal,good for you. If not no one cares, move the f**k on. People here are not your mommy and daddy.