Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Offering Custom User Scripts

Started by JohnNash [3760375] on in Tools & Userscripts.

58 replies · 917 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
59
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

JohnNash [3760375]

Hey everyone,

 

I’m available to build custom userscripts for Torn, focused mainly on small to medium-complexity projects.

 

If there’s something in your day-to-day Torn experience that feels repetitive, inconvenient, or could simply be presented better, there’s a good chance a userscript can help.

 

I’m mainly interested in projects with a clear and reasonably contained scope rather than large-scale applications or highly complex systems.

Pricing depends on the scope of the project, so I don’t work with a fixed rate. Send me what you have in mind, and we can discuss the requirements and agree on something fair before I start.

 

If you’ve got an idea, a workflow you’d like to improve, or even just a problem you think could be solved with a userscript, feel free to DM me with the details.

 

Thanks!

CoughingDog [2901546]

Big shout out to this guy!  He was able to quickly put together a script to put all the info I wanted into a single spreadsheet!  He has a bright future in Torn City!

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

This guy is the man! been helping me with a script for over a week to get all the kinks worked out! highly recommend him if you are looking for something niche that you cant find elsewhere!!! 👈(゚ヮ゚👈) 

 

DarkColdSound [3530218]

This was the quickest, most efficient, and thorough thing I have experienced on Torn yet. I have been looking around for a solution to a scripting problem I'd been having for weeks now. JohnNash busted it out in a few hours and charged me the most reasonable price for it. This is going to be a gamechanger for me. Thank you!!!

REDL1NE [3749254]

Amazing work precisely what I wanted. He made the script compatible with all my devices too. Service delivered in no time couldn't ask for more !! 10/10 recommend !!

Jonny [2881126]

Excellent service, I enlisted JohnNash to bring to life an idea I've had for some time and he was super quick and delivered exactly what I was looking for for a reasonable price. 

 

Do not hesitate to send work his way, he is excellent.!

CagedFatKid [3422711]

JohnNash helped me bring an idea I had to help me stay organized. That alone was great. However, what really pushed it above and beyond was the support given afterwards. There were a few kinks to iron out after a few days of testing and JohnNash fixed them very quickly. He answered all my stupid questions and helped me understand what was going on when I had an issue. Top notch. Would recommend to anyone who has an idea and needs a bigger brain to make it happen.