Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC 2.0 Missing Item - Script Request!

Started by Dyno [1043377] on in Tools & Userscripts.

5 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Dyno [1043377]

Looking to have a script made, if it is possible/legal.

 

So, as I assume most factions do, we supply the items needed for OCs 2.0. When the member doesn't have an item it shows a 🚫.

 

Is it possible when you press the 🚫 and it shows what item the member needs, to have a send from items and you can just press send and it will send the item to that member from your items?

 

If possible, this script must work on a mobile device.

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Dyno

Canixe [3753120]

Hello Dyno,
I'm actually in the process of building something very similar for my own faction, but it is still in Proof of Concept stage, however, ours doesn't use the Torn API to get the missing items, and instead uses our own internal systems to get the missing items for all our factions, for several reasons, but key security being the main one.
I'm still currently finishing some last testings, and I will still want to review the script with someone from the moderators to make sure it is safe for use, before I actually spread it inside our council team.


If you wish, I could be willing to adapt this into working with the TornAPI and turn it into a shareable script to get the items from your own faction with an API key, and could provide a script, where you would only need to change the API key and would be ready to use,

POC Demo Video of the project

 

Let me know if this would interest you

Dyno [1043377]

Oh I use this and another script, the issue isn't knowing what people are missing. I use mobile and I am lazy, have to keep going back and forth to items or opening more tabs. I just thought there might be a way to send the item from the same page. 

Dyno [1043377]

It looks interesting, like it shows everyone who needs an item on the items page and you can just send it right to them. If this legal, it could be great.