Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Widow Vault Access

Started by Shayden [2199883] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Shayden [2199883]

My spouse has moved onto a better place sadly and I've been left a widow. We have a vault in our property but I don't have access. I would assume there's no way to ever gain access to it at this point. Is this assumption correct?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Looks like your spouse owns the property. If you want access to it you'll need to get permission from your spouse. It's a shared vault. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Well my mistake then, I didn't look because that's a pretty rare occurence and the OP never specified. By widow, I didn't know he meant literally. Like moved on to a better place. I thought they meant moved into a better property. 

 

If the OP doesn't have access there's nothing they can do about it. 

TealJade [1737229]

As the spouse cant you move in and out at will? If so you could use the vault in the castle you own, as long as you do it between your happiness resets your happiness will stay up.

 

Your other option sadly is to divorce and find a new spouse since you have all your marriage merits. 

 

Or buy another PI and live there by yourself. 

Shayden [2199883]

Worst part is this sh*t is actually depressing, I feel actual lose. I don't think I will end up remarrying as goofy as that sounds. I really enjoyed the time we spent together and what we built up. Rip homie