Hello Torn players,
I’m offering a Buddy Banking Partnership. A safe and reliable way to grow your capital while I handle the work.
How it works
-
Interest split: 75 % to the investor, 25 % to the bank (service fee)
-
Flexibility: Cash out after each cycle or reinvest to compound returns
-
Transparency: Detailed interest report at the end of every cycle
-
No lock-in: Cancel anytime. Your capital + earned interest will always be paid back
Next Investment Window
-
Start date: x
-
Deadline to join: x
-
Available space: 0
Why invest with me?
-
Banking merits: 10/10
-
Activity: Online several times a day
-
Communication: Torn chat + Discord (reachable unless asleep or busy)
-
Proven trust: Already managing investments for several players (thank you for your confidence)
The earlier you invest, the sooner your money starts working for you. Reinvesting accelerates your growth even more.
I’m committed to building a trustworthy, transparent, and long-term banking partnership. Looking forward to working with more of you.