Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Void

Started by Lykn [3907676] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Lykn [3907676]

if you would read the disclaimer right on top of that specific graphic you would have seen the following statement:

 

"Disclaimer: J3nna's graphics were made with help of AI, which I asked before hand if it was okay to use AI as a tool to bring my idea to life which she was more than happy to implement. Had she preferred me to avoid the use of AI tools at all, I wouldn't have used them to respect her wishes."

 

also, you can see the AI prompt generation and compare it to the final graphic

here

 

I'm transparent with my work and the service I provide.