Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Plague Vs Wardogs

Started by Matty_h [48911] on in Faction Discussion.

135 replies · 431 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Whoracle [750076]

10 Dog Breeds That Are Masters of Hide and Seek

  • Border Collie. Border Collies are renowned for their intelligence and agility, making them naturals at hide and seek. ...
  • Beagle. ...
  • Jack Russell Terrier. ...
  • WarDogs. ...
  • Australian Shepherd. ...
  • Cocker Spaniel. ...
  • Siberian Husky. ...
  • Poodle.
GargantuChet [2796004]

I’m just hoping for recipes. Best I have is to poke a medium to large russet about 14 times with a fork. dip in a saturated salt brine, bake on a wire rack at 450F until tender, then coat lightly with oil and give it another 5-10 minutes.

 

It’s good, sometimes great, but doesn’t work as well for enormous potatoes. They’re more soggy than fluffy. I think I’ll try a lower temp next time my local grocer has really big ones.

Matty_h [48911]

We finally got a push a FairPlay it was a very solid push 

 

04:24:01 - 07/09/25 Bootleg_Epik (and 11 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
04:22:15 - 07/09/25 Crimson_Drake (and 9 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
04:21:19 - 07/09/25 Crimson_Drake (and 6 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
04:18:58 - 07/09/25 jduddz (and 5 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]

You get the idea, I eat E for breakfast