Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by 12345XXX [624936] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Minus_One [2138053]

Lift up your device and twirl around the room. /jk

 

Your racing skill also generally makes you faster, but it's not car-specific.

KingTurk [3658422]

I‘d agree with the post above mine, that racing skill also determines your speed and your lap time also changed depending on which car you are using on which track

 

And I have never seen a lvl 100 player ask something in Q&A xD

Inductance [3620975]

I think racing skill corelates directly with it as i've been losing unofficial races pretty consistently as I slowly gain RS overnight. 

 

I'd check the racing skill of the winner in the morning and see that they're higher level than me winning using the same car.

 

Been doing the overnight races lately to level it up some. It goes up pretty quick.