I've learned so much playing Torn, and being in a Faction. The community on Torn in my opinion is very unique. I've never seen a group so willing to help another player, for free. Ask a friend, or a player if they need any help, or ask if there is anything about Torn that they are curious about, or not sure about. Help a friend! You can always ask me Questions here, and I'll do my best to answer them, or I'll find someone who can answer better than I can. Have fun, and don't get mugged!
Help a Friend!
Started by Uzumakikage [3716077] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
This forum is for asking questions. Not for telling people to ask you a question.
!Graved - if you have a question, post a thread. If you want to answer questions, answer those threads in qna posted by others. There's no need for any personal qna threads.