Buying almost everything
Started by Itach11 [3836215] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 62
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BlzeT [3804525]
· 2 likes ·
Best prices 🔥 - Morningday [3902368]
· 2 likes ·
I can really trust trading with this friend — they’re honest, a good seller, offer fair prices, and make every transaction smooth and convenient. Very friendly, I really like dealing with them! - MrPastaMaster [2830886]
· 2 likes ·
awesome prices, i’ve traded a strippogram voucher for $21,802,000 which is a more than fair price ! absolutely mug free and quick
Best prices 🔥
serious trader. recommend
Very great prices! fast and reliable
Reliable trader
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fast trade
Fast and mug free!
Fast trade and honest
Quick & easy trade. Recommend
I can really trust trading with this friend — they’re honest, a good seller, offer fair prices, and make every transaction smooth and convenient. Very friendly, I really like dealing with them!
You’re an awesome trader, bro! Always fair deals and quick responses — totally trustworthy!
Great prices and fast trades
Bump
Great prices, fast respond and friendly trader. Very trustworthy 👍👍👍
once upon a time, we were enemies.
no more.
grudging acquaintances?
he's not the worst.
My guy bought 10000+ items from me. And for that I thank you. Awesome trader, quick and fair.
Good prices, and didn't kill my friends and family at my ninja village.
I retired from being a ninja to open a trade shop 😊
Quick trading, fast response