I have seen some mentions of server lag in faction chat, and I experience some lag when attacking while on "Server: www8"
No event going on, and I'm not aware of any big wars.
Started by Nobody [237547] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I have seen some mentions of server lag in faction chat, and I experience some lag when attacking while on "Server: www8"
No event going on, and I'm not aware of any big wars.
Are you still seeing any issues?
It got better after a while, so no. Was just hoping there was some way for staff to check why there was lag, not sure if you can check when it's no longer the case? I don't believe I've seen lag when there's no events or anything going on. But this report can be closed.