congratulation to meanmike for finally achieving his lifelong goal of setting his feet on a sector one territory
Welcome to NS - MeanMike
Started by Stretch [1846075] Officer on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Welcome to the most stable HoF Family in Torn.
Now when I cliff note your essays, I will spin them positively.
Seems like a natural selection if there ever was one haha
Congrats
Be real did mm write this post ??
Jk , stretch the legend recruiter at it again ❤️
He's only ranked 143 for karma, don't be greedy Mr 6
Also with this announcement comes this faction ranking (for karma) change:
Aug 28
Today:
So Monarch and MM both realized the only way theyd get on the island is by being with NS instead of against them.
Nice addition to NS for sure, but just another brick in the wall of the powerhouse
Torn is healing. 😌
We're all here just living through the Pax MeanMikeana
I thought you guys had a minimum stat requirement
HOW THE FEK DID MIKE GET IN!
Asking for a friend
This is some shit I did not have on my 2025 bingo card
Then again, I didn't have a 2025 bingo card
Nonetheless, welcome to OBN
From another newcomer to OBN
War when?
Somebody please tell this dumbass that after Insurgency CR was on S1 spots
Damn you Mike you should have join me I asked you to join before you step down from being a leader
What an epic time to be apart of torn. The leader of one of torns biggest factions, and alliance decides to leave his family to sleep with the enemy!
Best of luck to him. Wonder if the grass is greener on the otherside
NOT TRYING TO STIR ANYTHING... But they didn't give you a GIF. forum signature...
Just saying.
Welcome aboard mean bro!
Probably the single biggest disappointment I have seen in Torn. And most surprising. Never saw that coming, even with the crummy updates and loss of real wars. Becoming a traitor is huge. Well, good luck to MM. I think I have never downdooted him to date. Will keep an open mind, however.
Also consider the OP is the same guy who bogie caught abusing his staff powers to snoop other people's mails. Now, all good. This staff is suspect
This is huge problem with Torn staff looking for karma AND having biased opinions:
Welcome to NS - MeanMike
Another loser who is very biased. Typical loser. I don't understand how "staff" in a biased faction can count as relevant. Take a good look at where Chud is hanging out and just try to justify these comments.
Whiskey_Jack disliked your post
Welcome to NS - MeanMike
Mentions: Welcome to NS - MeanMike
You decide that I like karma thieves now?
Zuck his dick harder
Screw you traitor Honestly this is a great move, Mike brings a lot to the table and NS benefits from a solid, stable leadership situation that certain other HoF factions struggle with. Part of the hard part of stepping down as a leader is that you tend to get dragged into things whether you wanted to or not, I don't see that happening at NS.
I think it'll be interesting to see one of the game's most famous leaders settle in as a Soldier for the first time in years.