Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Twenty-One Merit

Started by Piggie2010 [3192017] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Piggie2010 [3192017]

I been trying to do the twenty-one merit for blackjack (achieve natural, six - card charlie, double down, and insurance) for a while now.

However, I have gotten all of these at least once but still haven't received the merit yet.

My Blackjack stats are below. Can someone pls tell me what I did wrong ? Thank you

    • Games played
    • 181
    •  
    • Maximum gain
    • $400,000
    •  
    • Maximum loss
    • $200,000
    •  
    • Total money gain
    • $632,796
    •  
    • Total money loss
    • $738,735
    •  
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio
    • 0.8566
    •  
    • Best win streak
    • 5
    •  
    • Wins
    • 69
    •  
    • Losses
    • 112
    •  
    • Win / Loss ratio
    • 0.6161
    •  
    • Pushes
    • 12
    •  
    • Naturals
    • 5
    •  
    • Six Card Charlie
    • 1
    •  
    • Busts
    • 64
    •  
    • Hits
    • 185
    •  
    • Stands
    • 114
    •  
    • Splits
    • 4
    •  
    • Double Downs
    • 22
    •  
    • Double Down wins
    • 9
    •  
    • Double Down losses
    • 13
    •  
    • Insurances
    • 2
    •  
    • Insurance wins
    • 0
    •  
    • Insurance losses
    • 2
    •  
    • Surrenders
    • 0
Knirt [3033570]

I had the same issue,  I did everything and it didn't trigger.   Then I played a few more times and it just worked.   I think you need to win with insurance though. 

MaudiePaudie [3937992]

I haven't got the merit either, i've finally managed to get me a win with insurance activated and only did miss that one. 

Now it didn't count and isnt showing in my blackjack stats while im 1000% su're i've used the insurance button.