ALPHA JUVI BATTLE CLAN ,are recruiting active players with a minimum of 150k battle stat ,we an elite team of hard hitters, and a team of growing torn warriors ,if you're new and need a place to battle and earn ,AJBC is the place for you, join us today..
RECRUITMENT
Started by Generalzzz [2560721] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
ALPHA JUVI BATTLE CLAN ,are recruiting active players with ,we an elite team of hard hitters, and a team of growing torn warriors ,if you're new and need a place to battle and earn ,AJBC is the place for you, join us today..
We would be giving 6 Xanax as a signing up bonus..and we help you grow and teach you the best way to ear,war and grow on torn
I've joined so it must be good.
welcome
Spending all my nights, all my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind
But when the morning comes, I'm right back where I started again
And tryin' to forget you is just a waste of time
Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong and I just can't live without you