Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HOF Dropdown Bug

Started by Callaban [2683522] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Callaban [2683522]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.  ( I have tested this with Torn Tools Disabled.)

 

 

When you first enter the Hall of Fame, the drop down is set to monthly but the data shown is what was previously selected.  ( Daily, Weekly, or Monthly)

 

I believe this was an issue in the past, but as i get older my memory fails me.

 

Thanks for you time.