Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Morons

Started by A-C [2858491] on in Politics & Law.

50 replies · 265 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

A-C [2858491]

Anyone that celebrates someone they politically disagree with being murdered, especially someone with a wife and kids, is a moron

FroggyStyle [3528490]

If you genuinely want your own country to be invaded and conquered by a foreign nation, you should be treated like the traitor that you are to your people.

Madgod [1733719]

No, of course not. I want a referendum to be held and I want Canada to agree to join the United States, and then I want the heads of both states to get together and come up with a plan. Also, we should probably be 6 states. BC, AB SK and MB, ON, QC, NB NS and PEI, and then the territories as one.

 

But that of course will never happen. 

 

you should be treated like the traitor that you are to your people

 

I'm sorry that I want more opportunity, a better economy, and more freedom of travel

FroggyStyle [3528490]

Agreed. If we could just give California and all of northeast USA to Canada I think both sides would be a lot happier. I'll take that deal.

Sopdet [3682823]

Sure you are. Because all patriots want their country to be dissolved into a foreign nation and reject the values of their home country in favor of those of said foreign nation. 

Just move over for a few years and test if the grass really is greener. 

Abetting [2016807]

This is funny coming from the person who just moments ago said that people are indeed just numbers and Chicago doesn't need the national guard because they are on track to lower the still 3x national average of gun related crime all by themselves. 

 

What does it make you when you condemn the people that will die without national guard intervention to stop crime because you think that legal implementation of the national guard by the President of the United States for it's intended purpose is tyrannical? 

 

They are just numbers. So who cares right?

FroggyStyle [3528490]

Youre in the wrong thread, but when it comes to states rights?

 

I think it's worth to have the cost of, unfortunately, some gun deaths every year.

Abetting [2016807]

Obviously you need to brush up on your laws. It is illegal for a state to prevent the federal activation of it's national guard. 

 

So you advocate for the death of civilians since they are just numbers and a means to an end, and you advocate for the states to violate the law by fighting the federal government's activation of their national guard.

 

You would sooner the state activate it's military to fight the feds for using their power within the confines of the law, and yet you call this guy a traitor. This thread is dedicated to you.

FroggyStyle [3528490]

Once the federal government refused to prosecute the congestive heart failured dementia patient with insurrection and instead let him waltz right up and claim the throne, the states should have been preparing their militaries to protect themselves from it.

Abetting [2016807]

"I can't think of anything of value to say and every point I've made has been directly and easily countered so....wahh Trump bad."

 

Welcome to 80/20 issues, you are the 20.