Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing ATM Keys

Started by catman66 [3739246] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
catman66 [3739246]

Hey guys. I had something strange happen in regards to the “Cash Me if You Can” scenario.

10 days ago I bought an ATM key for that crime, which I then used.

A couple of days ago I signed up for another one, and made sure I had the key.

This morning, it appeared I had no key, and a faction member sent me one, which led to achieving the mission.

I then look in my inventory, AND THERE’S NO ATM KEY IN THERE!!! BOTH GONE!!!

I’ve double-checked my logs, and most definitely didn’t accidentally sell them.

It won’t be buying another key for now, but it would be good to get this sorted.

And yes, I’ve disabled TornTools, cleared the cache, etc.

Thanks for helping :-)

Itazura [3579862]

ATM keys are consumed during the "Cash me if you can" scenario.

 

Cash Me If You Can

Difficulty: Level 2

Length: 3 days

Rewards:

  • Minimum: $992,000 and 29 faction respect
  • Maximum: $1,601,000 and 51 faction respect

Participants Required: 3 people

Roles Items needed Notes
Thief ID Badge (used up) -
Thief ATM Key (used up) -
Lookout None -
catman66 [3739246]

That's strange, because when I signed up for the 2nd Mission, it showed as active.

I've just signed up for another mission with an ID Badge (Which I've used before), and it worked...

catman66 [3739246]

.. maybe it showing up as available is the bug....

I'll double check the ID badge situation when I get back to TORN.

Thanks for replying, Closing the issue for now.