Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RR Glitch

Started by DeAssassin [3690195] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sarcastic_Seal [1513627] ×1 Aelin [2556042] ×1 Trapinch [2807119] ×1 DeAssassin [3690195] ×1

DeAssassin [3690195]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I ran into a weird bug/glitch when playing RR. On my screen, my game that I was hosting went through the full 15 minutes, and nobody joined, and it took me back to the RR menu. I tabbed out to watch a video after that because I self-hospitalized and was just gonna wait out the timer because I figured somebody was gonna try to mug me. A Few minutes later, I got back on to the notification that someone had taken action and I lost. The logs showed that the guy who joined legit joined exactly at the second of the 15 minutes. 

03:22:50 - 11/09/25 You started a game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $605,000,000

03:37:50 - 11/09/25 Malice joined your game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $605,000,000

03:41:02 - 11/09/25 You timed out on the game of Russian Roulette

03:41:02 - 11/09/25 You lost the game of Russian Roulette against Malice losing the pot of $1,210,000,000 and going to the hospital for 0h 00m

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The person joined before the game expired, it would only be a bug if he joined 15 minutes after the game was created. Even if it is on the last second, it is still a valid join. The person fired their first 11 seconds after joining the game and you timed out 3 minutes of no-action. I don't see any bug here, you just navigated away from the game before it began.

 

03:41:02 - 11/09/25  DeAssassin lost the game of Russian Roulette against Malice losing the pot of $1,210,000,000 and going to the hospital for 0h 00m
03:41:02 - 11/09/25  DeAssassin timed out on the game of Russian Roulette
03:38:01 - 11/09/25  Malice pointed the gun at their foot and pulled the trigger: *CLICK*
03:37:50 - 11/09/25  Malice joined their game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $605,000,000
03:22:50 - 11/09/25  DeAssassin started a game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $605,000,000

Mentions: Aelin [2556042] · DeAssassin [3690195]

DeAssassin [3690195]

The game went back into the the main menu of RR I watched it tick down to 0 I have 2 monitors. Why would I let a 600M RR go to waste. 

DeAssassin [3690195]

Reading other forums this has happened to other people. Shows the lobby has closed yet someone joins. The host dosent see someone joined. Please dont just dismiss this because you don't want to look into it. Real world money is tied to this. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

As I have also mentioned in the other report, the burden of proof lies with the player. If you have a screenshot of a bugged state or a way to reproduce the issue, I do not have sufficient substance to assign reports to developers. It is extremely easy to arrange timeouts and seek compensation citing a bug. Unless you have a screenshot of the bugged state of game or a way to reproduce the issue, I cannot pass the issue along to developers. Sorry.

DeAssassin [3690195]

I will attempt to reproduce it. Just a thought though for anyone with IT experience. If the lobby is open for 15 minutes and someone joined at EXACTLY 15 minutes. As shown in my logs. Is it not feasible that on the host end the game would close since it go to 0 seconds and was open to the person who joined. 

DeAssassin [3690195]

Can I have my wife create and account to screen record and attempt to recreate this glitch? You can ban or disable the account after I attempt it. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I was able to reproduce the issue with last second join:

 

16:59:34 - 11/09/25  Sarcastic_Seal joined their passworded game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $10
16:44:34 - 11/09/25  Trapinch started a passworded game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $10

 

 

Passing along to Yevhen for checking.

Mentions: Sarcastic_Seal [1513627] · Trapinch [2807119]